Friday, February 20, 2009

She did it!!

Look I got new earings and its almost time to take them out March 1st im so exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, Ellie did not tell much of the story so I will finish this post. She did not just get earrings, she got her ears pierced. In the middle fo January she came to me and asked if she could get her ears pierced. I had just been waiting for her to ask me that. She prepared herself for a week, asking everyone she knew if it hurt. That was her only worry, the pain! No matter how many people told her it just pinched she was nervous. Once we got there she panicked a little. I probably looked like someone forcing their daughter to get her ears pierced, but I knew she would be fine after it was done and if we gave up she would be disappointed. (Now I know why people do it when they are babies.) After it was over she said it did not hurt and she was fine. She panics at the thought of any pain, like the dentist or doctor. She is very happy with them now. She wants to start wearing all the cute earrings out there.

No comments:


New Earrings

New Earrings